Are you an outdoorsy type?

A walker with stamina, that I do like :)

I have done the Marsden to Edale many, many times. Bleaklow is one of my favourite ares of the Peak District.

Have completed these walks.

Pennine Way; Derwent Valley Heritage Way; Dovedale Round; Dunford Round; Kinder Killer; West Highland Way; Coast to Coast; Coast to Coast (Scotland) and a good few I have not mentioned.

I have done the Marsden to Edale many, many times. Bleaklow is one of my favourite ares of the Peak District.

Have completed these walks.

Pennine Way; Derwent Valley Heritage Way; Dovedale Round; Dunford Round; Kinder Killer; West Highland Way; Coast to Coast; Coast to Coast (Scotland) and a good few I have not mentioned.

Mmm not done much then?

Get thisen scrambling up Kinder.

Feel the wind through your hair, and the sheep sh*t under your finger nails. :hihi:

I climbed Kinder downfall some years ago when it was frozen, It was the first time that I had ever climbed in crampons. The climb was fantastic but the walk in with a rucksack full of climbing gear, including, crampons and boots, ice axes, 15 ice screws and all the usual gear, ie; ropes, karabiners, belay devices was an absolute nightmare. Getting there and back from the footpath (covered in snow and ice) off the snake, was harder than the climb itself.

Oh ! Happy Days ... :)

Archived