Are you an outdoorsy type?

I have been a walker all my life, love taking dogs and camera as well. luck running out lately, bad arthritis in feet, lung removed due to cancer, so walks are much shorter and slower these days. Rough terrain is very difficult so i struggle to average 1 mile per hour. But I persevere. As long as I can breathe I will go for a walk and I love every minute of it despite the pain which is worse in cold weather. I envy you lot who are still fit, enjoy it while you can. Its the healthiest entertainment in the world. :)

You've just reminded me that we've got some mulled wine... somewhere :suspect:

It was hot choc with Cointreau last Sunday though :D

(following a dog walking sledge ride, complete with ski gear and winter walking boots)

Oh my hot choc and cointreau sounds divine!

Last Sunday I wore my luminous pink ski jacket with my wooly bobble hat and was too hot! But god damnit I looked sexy :hihi:

spend most of my time outdoors,either on allotment or walking or fishing

no such thing as cold weather only wrong clothes

but after a day outdoors like a quiet night watching telly with a good meal thenready to go again next day

No such thing as cold weather ????? The patient may not feel cold, but the arthritis reacts badly to it. Wear all the warm clothes you want....you wont stop it. Thats why its literally incurable..

Archived