Are you an outdoorsy type?

You really have sold the idea of camping to many who may be considering their first trip :D

It's not that bad, if you choose a good site and have some quality equipment.

The cottage sounds dreadful ;)

Bold bit. This is true. Still, I'd rather be snuggly warm in my bed while you're fending off a frisky Friesian with a tent pole, picking slugs out of your sleeping bag and weeing in a bottle because you can't face that third trip of the night to the draughty toilets.

For that reason I prefer to wild camp. Just the sheep and a running stream to break the silence. Oh, you would not like to try sitting up in my tent. :hihi:

Ha! The fact that that thing has a 'storm hood' and one cold and miserable night you just might need to make use of it, is exactly what I'm talking about :hihi: .

Bold bit. This is true. Still, I'd rather be snuggly warm in my bed while you're fending off a frisky Friesian with a tent pole, picking slugs out of your sleeping bag and weeing in a bottle because you can't face that third trip of the night to the draughty toilets.

Of course blokes can just whip it out of the front of the tent :D

The last time I camped must have been 12 years ago. I'm definitely more of a cosy, warm, real fire, hot bath and cottage sort nowadays.

Of course blokes can just whip it out of the front of the tent :D ...

No wonder it's always so muddy!

So not only do you have to trudge to the toilets in the dark, you have to do so while dodging the lazy man pee cascading from the tents you stumble past. Lovely :hihi: .

Archived