Another really stupid idea from David Cameron

Cameron, with out any shadow of a doubt is the worst PM this country has ever had.

The trouble is we also have the worst leader of the opposition we have ever had also.

The trouble is, we do not have any effective leader in sight.

The trouble is servants are hard to come by nowadays and seem to want both paying and human rights.

British prols especially are workshy and slothernly. That's why I get my staff from Latvia and Malaysia.

This is when having kids comes in handy. It's payback for all those early years, pocket money for chores.

Cameron's latest sexist, class bound idea is the proof we've all been waiting for to confirm that he actually does come from another planet. I'm guessing its from some gassy, soulless place somewhere in the Carina Nebula where the only education on the human species is derived from episodes of Shameless and articles from The Daily Mail. My only other guess is that he is a Cyborg sent from the future in order to kill the mother of the future leader of the uprise against the Tories. Either way his disguise is terrible, you can see the ants skiing in the wax on his forehead.

But on a more serious note, do you think this his plan to win over all the middle class, self important, whining, ever-oppressed mothers on mumsnet?

Right so these tax cuts will make it easy for the rich to hire more cleaners from working class back backgrounds ?

I don't see the problem, if this is going to get more working class people access into their large expensive homes. :D

I'm sticking on some marigolds and parking a van round the back, the black market is going to get a boost if nothing else :P

Right so these tax cuts will make it easy for the rich to hire more cleaners from working class back backgrounds ?

I don't see the problem, if this is going to get more working class people access into their large expensive homes. :D

I'm sticking on some marigolds and parking a van round the back, the black market is going to get a boost if nothing else :P

Be careful. You'll get hung or transported for life if they catch you.

Remember, millionaire David Cameron trousered a quarter of a million pounds to refurbish number ten for his family.

"We're all in this together"

He refurbished his own home?

WOW the Parliamentary allowances really must have tightened up.

Has he had to buy his own food also, what's the world coming to ?

Oh dear, talk about You've been trolled! The Guardian blows up a story out of all proportion and you lot fall for it!

Here's how government works -

An idea is formed.

It's brought to the attention of senior ministers, maybe the PM.

It's then approved or rejected.

We're at stage 2. Cameron is only looking at it because that's his job. It'll come to naught, just like all these other tabloid tales.

Oh dear, talk about You've been trolled! The Guardian blows up a story out of all proportion and you lot fall for it!

Here's how government works -

An idea is formed.

It's brought to the attention of senior ministers, maybe the PM.

It's then approved or rejected.

We're at stage 2. Cameron is only looking at it because that's his job. It'll come to naught, just like all these other tabloid tales.

Does the saying, "Testing the water," mean anything to you?

Archived