Sheffield Homes MEGATHREAD

Hedges or tree branches encroaching on to the pavement come under the highways enforcement officer I believe. If he is called to a problem then he usually inspects the nearby houses to see if there are similar problems. So the initial complaint may not of actually been your hedges at all. I get rather annoyed when one council department will only do what they are supposed to do so for example streetforce come down a road marking up all the potholes and then a few days later fill them in but they ignore the obviously abandoned car, the overgrown hedges blocking off the pavement completely and anything else that isn't their concern. A bit of joined up thinking would be nice wouldn't it?

Oh this was Sheffield Homes that came out. Interesting thing is that a house further up has her bush that bad you have to go onto the road to get past......

She really needs to trim that bush back, even the lads in the pub keep saying that

Next time you complain to Sheffield Homes that my hedges are overgrown you will know about it. I will take the hedges out and plant a big 6 foot sign with a picture of me and **** YOU in big letters underneath......then you will have something to complain about!

:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

Some people have nothing better to do with their boring little lives other than complain :roll:

People that know me on here know that I will do such a thing (I have even been offered printing)

If the ***** carry on I am having 1 big SF meet in my garden, music blaring for 72 hours......then watch them complain

(private note) it will be bring your own beer and food, camping will be wherever you can find it (just dodge the jog **** from the old biddys mutt))

I feel for you Deano. On the walk to my Mum's the blackberry tendrils literally go over the pavement and onto the road. On a nicer note, I don't think anyone has called the council about it. Maybe they have more things to worry about.

Oh this was Sheffield Homes that came out. Interesting thing is that a house further up has her bush that bad you have to go onto the road to get past......

She really needs to trim that bush back, even the lads in the pub keep saying that

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

Some people have nothing better to do with their boring little lives other than complain :roll:

if nothing was done then another thread would be started complaining about Sheffield Homes not doing anything about a tenant with an overgrown hedge

Archived