My wedding day- Planning starts here!

So, withe the guest list done, we finally have our numbers, now venue shopping!

Today, we stopped off at The Double Tree on Chesterfield by the parkway on the offchance someone would be free, and much to our appreciation, somoene did see us.

After seeing the package list we went to see the room that would be allocated for our guest list size. Upon walking in we were immediately aware of the distinct lack of lighting, and windows.

So, thats one venue off the list, several more yet to see

Cubley hall at penistone is lovely, kind of an old barn feel to it. You can have whatever you want, they tailor it to you. No sit down meal if you don't want one (a lot of places wouldn't entertain this for me and it was what we really wanted).

Niagra police club is lovely and the food is great (my sister is having gets here in 4 weeks).

Ring wood hall at chesterfield is beautiful and always has good packages on offer.

Depends what you're after really :-)

Cubley hall at penistone is lovely, kind of an old barn feel to it. You can have whatever you want, they tailor it to you. No sit down meal if you don't want one (a lot of places wouldn't entertain this for me and it was what we really wanted).

Niagra police club is lovely and the food is great (my sister is having gets here in 4 weeks).

Ring wood hall at chesterfield is beautiful and always has good packages on offer.

Depends what you're after really :-)

After the event, can you report back on here - we have booked there for May...

Archived