Calling anyone interested in libraries and archives!

CAMorgan

I'm looking to talk briefly with people who design, use or have an interest in libraries, archives and display structures as well as anyone who enjoys reading, writing or has a particular preoccupation with books! Please forward this to any friends, family colleagues or students who might be interested.

The project is part of a two week residency at Site Gallery which finishes on the 18th Feb, in which I am exploring imagined futures for what libraries could be as well as looking at their history and how they function in the present, including their current threats. The project focuses on sharing ideas for structures that might rethink how material is catalogued or displayed, however practical or fantastic. I'm hoping to talk with readers, writers, librarians, designers - anyone who has a perspective to share. The contributions could be large or small, from drawings and sketches, brief conversations or small fragments of writing to collaborating on the construction of a structure. I'm also interested to find anyone who has a personal library or specific collection of books that they are interested in talking about.

The resulting research material and contributions will be displayed in Site Gallery at the closing event on Feb 18th and archived on the website.

Thank you!

Charlotte Morgan

charlotte.anne.morgan@gmail.com

Archived