Arena square pub

lgoodo

Its a chain pub owned by Whitbread the food is just prepared microwave fodder so will be pretty much the same as any other of its ilk (ie poor).

If your passing and your hungry you might call in for a quickly served no nonsense meal but if your going out especially I would avoid these places, you can get far better for the same price.

• 7 months later...

arena square simply rubbish my wife and her mate were out Saturday night 22/9/12 hoping to enjoy a nice meal n good conversation but instead basically got attacked (maybe a strong word )but its how she felt by 3 yes 3 men inside the restaurant while having her meal pushing birthday cards in her face n saying buy buy (foreigners) it wasnt until they were finally chased away that she realized that her phone had been stolen arena squares reply was your meal ok to which they had already sent it back as did quite a few people that night all this before the attack took place so wide birth from us even though we were offered a free family meal no thanx

Used to eat there regularly with my girlfriend before it was refurbed and done out. It was relly nice then, and to be honest the refurb has improved the place even more(decor wise) Down side is.. the chain type environment means that the menu has reduced to a standard. It seems to have lost it's soul to basic 'take it as you find it, no compromise, limited fayre'

Shame really, because this place and it's catchment area has the potential to do much, much better.

I agree with previous posts, but rather than avoid Arena square, I'd like to restore Arena square to what it should be!

Archived