Hate preacher Anjem Choudary

If you had a choice to kick one out of the country Lennon or Choudry, who would you choose..?

I don't expect to get a straight answer but it will be fun seeing you try to avoid the question...:D

Neither. Choudary was born here but he can be extradited to another country if he is charged in one that has an extradition treaty with the UK. Lennon/Robinson should get sent down for his next offence and be forced to wear black leather shorts and share a cell with those Muslim blokes from Derby who went down the other day for anti-gay prejudice.

You'd close Islamic schools but leave other faith based schools?

It can be both a religion and a hateful cult. The two things aren't seperate.

I'd like to see secular government and a new enlightenment; that'd be my dream. :)

Good post. I'd close all faith based schools, last in first out.

That's like asking someone who they'd like to look after their children, Beverly Allitt or Gary Glitter?

Yet more whataboutism..can't you lot answer a question straight. :hihi:

One has to go Choudrey or Lennon/...Its not difficult...

I'll simplify it. Your mum's in a hot air balloon in trouble. She's in it with Lennon and Choudry. The balloon needs to eject some weight. Who would you throw out Lennon or Choudry?

Bearing in mind that one is needed to fly the balloon back down to safety. So you can't throw them both out? :)