Will Labour ever get back in power?

Angela Smith does help people, she has supported my campaigns and advised me. Stop talking rubbish and splitting hairs. Stop being a greedy uncaring bugger and have a bit of faith in your fellow man................but, after all you are a Tory and who would expect anything else...........................and you are allowed to vote ?? :huh:

Bullseye. More abuse. That means I made a good point.

I am allowed to vote and I will when there is someone worth getting out of bed for. It certainly won't be Ms Hypocrite-Smith.

Guest sibon
Bullseye. More abuse. That means I made a good point.

I am allowed to vote and I will when there is someone worth getting out of bed for. It certainly won't be Ms Hypocrite-Smith.

Is she your MP?

I've got a lot of time for Angela Smith actually. One of the few MPs that I've any respect left for. She was the MP for the constituency that my school is in, before the boundary changes gave us Nick.

She visited us pretty often. Gave out prizes. Helped us fund raise. She has been attentive to several issues that I have raised with her by letter.

If only all politicians were like her.

Is she your MP?

I've got a lot of time for Angela Smith actually. One of the few MPs that I've any respect left for. She was the MP for the constituency that my school is in, before the boundary changes gave us Nick.

She visited us pretty often. Gave out prizes. Helped us fund raise. She has been attentive to several issues that I have raised with her by letter.

Would that be the same Angela Smith who claimed for 4 beds.....when she had a 1 bedroomed flat in London....on her expenses?

Guest sibon
Would that be the same Angela Smith who claimed for 4 beds.....when she had a 1 bedroomed flat in London....on her expenses?

It is. I'm not sure how much she gained by doing it, or even why she did so.

I'm simply reporting to you my experience of her conduct as a constituency MP.

It is. I'm not sure how much she gained by doing it, or even why she did so.

I'm simply reporting to you my experience of her conduct as a constituency MP.

Every time i email her, i get a postal reply from the HoC several weeks later. Ive told her repeatedly to email me back, and save the taxpayers the expense of a House of Commons letterhead and postage. Not once has she even bothered to address the issue to me.

I get the same box standard replies regardless of what i have emailed.

Either her staff are incompetent or she skim reads what ive asked and shes incompetent.

Regardless of all of the above, the fact she claimed 4 beds on her expenses when she had a 1 bedroomed flat in London, and she has remained an MP, speaks volumes of the shower we have in Parliament.

Guest sibon
Every time i email her, i get a postal reply from the HoC several weeks later. Ive told her repeatedly to email me back, and save the taxpayers the expense of a House of Commons letterhead and postage. Not once has she even bothered to address the issue to me.

I get the same box standard replies regardless of what i have emailed.

Either her staff are incompetent or she skim reads what ive asked and shes incompetent.

Regardless of all of the above, the fact she claimed 4 beds on her expenses when she had a 1 bedroomed flat in London, and she has remained an MP, speaks volumes of the shower we have in Parliament.

Odd that. I wrote to her three times about different things and received proper replies. She's also been into our school several times to meet staff, kids and parents.

No excuses for the expenses fiddling though.

Is she your MP?

Without naming the ex MP i had the benefit to spend some time with this month, she happily told me, that the press used to love her as she would always be at the school fete's and local supermarkets on open days etc.

I want my MP to get into the nitty gritty detail of our laws & regulations. I want them to read new policies and ensure their electorate are happy and it wont hinder them. I couldnt give a flying fig leaf that they swooned the press at the local jumble sale. This country is in a shocking state, and little Johnnys Blue Peter badge can be given out by some other PR whore!

Odd that. I wrote to her three times about different things and received proper replies. She's also been into our school several times to meet staff, kids and parents.

No excuses for the expenses fiddling though.

I have a good 20+ letters in my filing cabinet, the latest only just received this month. Nowt has changed. But i will persevere. ;)

Guest sibon
Without naming the ex MP i had the benefit to spend some time with this month, she happily told me, that the press used to love her as she would always be at the school fete's and local supermarkets on open days etc.

I want my MP to get into the nitty gritty detail of our laws & regulations. I want them to read new policies and ensure their electorate are happy and it wont hinder them. I couldnt give a flying fig leaf that they swooned the press at the local jumble sale. This country is in a shocking state, and little Johnnys Blue Peter badge can be given out by some other PR whore!

Which is why I wrote to her.

The constituency work was a bonus. And gave me a chance to pin her down on a couple of issues.

Archived