Will Labour ever get back in power?

I seam to remember they had a good 15 years of boom.

The mistakes they made was

a) borrowing to much money when they didn't need to

b) saving instead of spending in the boom time, just so they had some money when the down turn did arrive

c) Didn't get the work-shy into work when jobs were plentiful.

thats only the half of it,too numerous to go into detail,basically they haven't clue

I seam to remember they had a good 15 years of boom.

The mistakes they made was

a) borrowing to much money when they didn't need to

b) saving instead of spending in the boom time, just so they had some money when the down turn did arrive

c) Didn't get the work-shy into work when jobs were plentiful.

d) Not teaching the kids how to spell correctly.

So is it down to leaders rather than policies these days?

Labour will never win another election simply because they don't exist any more. John Smith was the last leader of the Labour party. It died with him.

Labour was called Labour because, well, that's who they represented.

The modern successor to that party should be called the Corporateocrats or the Bankster Party.

I agree with your opinion re John Smith but surely all of 'em are in the bankers pockets, the Torys are blatantly milking the system for personal gain. Tony Blair killed Labour he was just a Tory under another name [NEW Labour]

Will we ever see a party who cares about the common man again ?? I doubt it......

Sadly I do think they'll be voted in again, personally I don't think any of the other main political parties are any better.

This sniping between labour fans v's conservative fans looks like a pathetically futile argument that merely feeds the rot that allows our crappy parliamentary 'representatives' to continue to serve nothing but their own interests.

Archived