Will Labour ever get back in power?

No, not a cat in hell's chance with that little boy 'leading' the party.

If Millibland is the best Labour have got then the cupboard is well and truly empty.

The coalition has an easy ride except for the workload in getting the country back on its feet after the chaos left by Blair and 'end to boom and bust' Brown.

Ah, good old Labour. The party that:

Went ahead with the Millennium Dome project despite warnings of it being a white elephant money pit.

Implemented anti terror laws that allowed innocent folks to be arrested and banged up without any evidence.

Led the country into a disastrous conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan on the trail of weapons of mass destruction.

Went ahead with implementing hated ID cards, allowing the cost to spiral out of control.

Allowed schools and hospitals to be build with private partnerships without even checking whether the spending was value for money. I know at least one school with Cisco bank-grade networking, at least ten times the cost and support of a perfectly adequate HP network.

To name but a few. I could probably list another half dozen.

Ah, good old Labour. The party that:

Went ahead with the Millennium Dome project despite warnings of it being a white elephant money pit.

Implemented anti terror laws that allowed innocent folks to be arrested and banged up without any evidence.

Led the country into a disastrous conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan on the trail of weapons of mass destruction.

Went ahead with implementing hated ID cards, allowing the cost to spiral out of control.

Allowed schools and hospitals to be build with private partnerships without even checking whether the spending was value for money. I know at least one school with Cisco bank-grade networking, at least ten times the cost and support of a perfectly adequate HP network.

To name but a few. I could probably list another half dozen.

OOoooo My back hurts from having to pick up your toys :hihi:

God forbid that they ever do, but common sense dictates that some time in the future NEW LIEbour will regain power, hopefully not in my lifetime.

Angel.

Unless you are in your 90`s or older it looks like you are going to be in for some disappoint in the coming years …….. Labour will be back, strangely I don’t think the same can be said about the Lib / Dems.

Malky

I agree with your opinion re John Smith but surely all of 'em are in the bankers pockets, the Torys are blatantly milking the system for personal gain. Tony Blair killed Labour he was just a Tory under another name [NEW Labour]

Will we ever see a party who cares about the common man again ?? I doubt it......

How are they 'blatantly' doing that?

Archived