Neanderthal Views

... and I am not talking picturesque views on ancient landscapes.

Why do so many forum folk hold backward opinions/views/attitudes when it comes to women etc... ? It baffles me to try and understand these types of people, so I thought I would seek the opinion of my fellow forummers to help me in my quest.

It's because their dim. Although their interpretation of their dimness is another's lack of humour...they will always use "lack of humour" as their 'dim' get out card.

They'll be along very soon...you'll see.

Edit: I forgot to ad they'll also use "self important and self righteous" as an argument too.

See below.:hihi:

It's because their dim. Although their interpretation of their dimness is another's lack of humour...they will always use "lack of humour" as their 'dim' get out card.

They'll be along very soon...you'll see.

Edit: I forgot to ad they'll also use "self important and self righteous" as an argument too.

See below.:hihi:

Haha you certainly saw that one coming :D They tend to back up their argument by mud slinging :D

... and I am not talking picturesque views on ancient landscapes.

Why do so many forum folk hold backward opinions/views/attitudes when it comes to women etc... ? It baffles me to try and understand these types of people, so I thought I would seek the opinion of my fellow forummers to help me in my quest.

because they are uneducated ignorant boors

Typical example of who Agent Orange is talking about, not ALL women are uneducated ignorant boors you know!

Hhehahahehhehah :hihi:

You forgot... "tell a sexist joke" :D

..............oh :blush:

Archived