Neanderthal Views

I've just looked it up on Wiki, it sounds really offensive and moronic, the female equivalent of Lads' Mags; trivial nonsense, leering and puerile double entendres, akin to Carry On films, of which I have a fond nostalgic view of, by the way, but they were of a completely different era.

That much sums it up :)

Noticed how suspiciously quiet it is on here, not a sign of those who contributed to the "barmaid" thread anywhere :suspect:

I reported "Mercurian"'s thread last night, but the Mods ain't done owt... Yeah yeah I know, contact the Helpdesk :rolleyes:

Why do you think they are like they are, in terms of their views? Is it simply a lack of intelligence and understanding or something else?

BTW good on you :)

... and I am not talking picturesque views on ancient landscapes.

Why do so many forum folk hold backward opinions/views/attitudes when it comes to women etc... ? It baffles me to try and understand these types of people, so I thought I would seek the opinion of my fellow forummers to help me in my quest.

Which particular opinions/views/attitudes did you have in mind?

I reported "Mercurian"'s thread last night, but the Mods ain't done owt... Yeah yeah I know, contact the Helpdesk :rolleyes:

Why would you do that Rich? That's just silly. If you don't like it, don't get involved. Its not against forum rules, as far as I know, to have a different opinion to that of the PC contaminated manifesto of left wing sandal wearers. Look at us, who beg to differ, to their deluded, self indulgent views, as a kind of penicillin, which battles to rid the world of the evil virus, one which causes severe high horsedness, arrogance and delusions of grandeur.

We're the good guy Rich, remember that...:D

Anyway it was highly entertaining, and a very good thread. I enjoyed it anyway...:D

Why didn't you comment on it on there. Is it because you wanted to feel important by starting your own thread???:hihi:

That was one example, there are many more, and as this thread was created to try and understand how people think. It's not exclusive to sexism, so had I posted this in the other thread, it would have gone off topic. So, it made sense to create a new thread.

Now I have justified my actions, can you start debating the subject... thank you :)

... and I am not talking picturesque views on ancient landscapes.

Why do so many forum folk hold backward opinions/views/attitudes when it comes to women etc... ? It baffles me to try and understand these types of people, so I thought I would seek the opinion of my fellow forummers to help me in my quest.

:hihi::hihi:

I get it.

Your trying to come over all "right on" and "with it" defending those poor downtrodden women who have to face a barrage of "hello love, pint please" 's

and, "Hello love, can i have a another?" 's.

Its shocking that these females should face this kind of abuse and discrimination.

Admit it, you just want to get laid and think this is the way to do it:P:hihi:

I get it.

Your trying to come over all "right on" and "with it" defending those poor downtrodden women who have to face a barrage of "hello love, pint please" 's

Its shocking that these females should face this kind of abuse and discrimination.

Yes, you are right :)

I get it.

This is my theory as well. You see them holding onto the coat tails of attractive feminists like little puppies...

Its funny how the attractive feminists seem to get the most attention from some men....:D:suspect:

Archived