Neanderthal Views

Why would you do that Rich? That's just silly. If you don't like it, don't get involved. Its not against forum rules, as far as I know, to have a different opinion to that of the PC contaminated manifesto of left wing sandal wearers. Look at us, who beg to differ, to their deluded, self indulgent views, as a kind of penicillin, which battles to rid the world of the evil virus, one which causes severe high horsedness, arrogance and delusions of grandeur.

We're the good guy Rich, remember that...:D

Anyway it was highly entertaining, and a very good thread. I enjoyed it anyway...:D

You enjoyed it and found it highly entertaining because you have a sense of humour. You do not take yourself, or life too seriously. Unfortunately there are a minority of people who are humourless and always look for fault in everything. They could never tell the difference between true sexism and banter because they are actively seeking out sexism. They are rather sad human beings.

I am pleased that you enjoyed it.

... and I am not talking picturesque views on ancient landscapes.

Why do so many forum folk hold backward opinions/views/attitudes when it comes to women etc... ? It baffles me to try and understand these types of people, so I thought I would seek the opinion of my fellow forummers to help me in my quest.

This is not in defense of the bloke, although no doubt someone will be along to claim it so soon.

But what about Nick Griffin, didn't he go to Cambridge? So he may be a racist but he's obviously not thick, he thinks he's forward thinking, so who's to say what's backward thinking?...:D

This is not in defense of the bloke, although no doubt someone will be along to claim it so soon.

But what about Nick Griffin, didn't he go to Cambridge? So he may be a racist but he's obviously not thick, he thinks he's forward thinking, so who's to say what's backward thinking?...:D

Do you not think racism is a backward way of thinking?

This is my theory as well. You see them holding onto the coat tails of attractive feminists like little puppies...

Its funny how the attractive feminists seem to get the most attention from some men....:D:suspect:

It may surprise you, Frank, but there are a lot of genuine feminist men put there who are not looking to get into an 'attractive feminist's' pants. Then again, there are also lots of wolves in sheep's clothing. I wouldn't judge every man by your standards, if I were you.

It may surprise you, Frank, but there are a lot of genuine feminist men put there who are not looking to get into an 'attractive feminist's' pants. Then again, there are also lots of wolves in sheep's clothing. I wouldn't judge every man by your standards, if I were you.

I said I wouldn't discuss with you any more because we always end up arguing. I don't like that, I like you, you know that, even with all your faults....:D So I'll not have a go at you, I'll stick to the subject..

To open another can of worms I don't think men can be feminists. I think they can see the issues and have empathy, but they're not feminists. They support the feminist cause.

To know what its like to suffered an injustice, either a real one, or one dreamed up in your pretty little head, oops sorry..:D One needs to have experienced it first hand. IMO....

I said I wouldn't discuss with you any more because we always end up arguing. I don't like that, I like you, you know that, even with all your faults....:D So I'll not have a go at you, I'll stick to the subject..

To open another can of worms I don't think men can be feminists. I think they can see the issues and have empathy, but they're not feminists. They support the feminist cause.

To know what its like to suffered an injustice, either a real one, or one dreamed up in your pretty little head, oops sorry..:D One needs to have experienced it first hand. IMO....

Utterly wrong on both counts.

Your 'injustice' bit - it's called empathy Frank. I suspect you have a very limited capacity to use it. All your posts suggest that that's the case.

Archived