Neanderthal Views

Yes but that's nothing to do with the gender. Its to do with the ability to do it..to sexually assault someone you'd be pretty stupid if you did it to someone who could throw you over a building..

In regards to general harrassment this follows on from the above...But granted men are more likely to harrass than women. Although having been the only man in an office full of women a few times, women can be pretty bad, especially the older ones, with suggestive comments...

Then you need to report this kind of behaviour or tell the 'older ones' that their behaviour is unacceptable.

Is there such a thing? :confused:

Oh, how predictable. I was waiting for that little gem. Frank Sidney clearly seems to think so, although what attractiveness has to do with one's feminist views, I have no idea. Whichever way, a wonan's looks will be used to discredit her. If she's good looking and well groomed, she can't be a 'proper feminist' or she's a hypocrite. If she isn't then she is a feminist by default only as she's jealous of her good looking sisters and needs to get laid.:roll:

Bless..the confused symbol really did come in handy...adding the one where you scratch your head would have been appropriate too.

We'd love to hear what you think a feminist really is..visually and mentally. Try to refrain from the Neanderthal logic that we can't take a joke as a reply.

God yes. You're so naive.

I think it was quite obvious to anyone that my post was well and truly tongue in cheek, hence me not replying to Sufregette and ron :roll:

Archived