Neanderthal Views

Drop the wolf in sheep's clothing act and become a 'real feminist' (to uses your expression).

Its not possible for a man to become a feminist, I've already explained all that to you...Its possible for a man to have empathy to the feminist cause, but without experiencing discrimination as a member of the subject group, we, they, can only imagine the way the said group feels.

If for example you went to Pitsmoor and there were a group of young black youths on a corner and they were angry and shouting abuse at a passing police car because one of their friends had been beaten up and arrested for nothing and you said, "I know just how you feel"...you wouldn't.

I suppose as a movement they can take part, but they're only second tier feminists at the least. A lot of them do it because it massages their "right on muscles" and makes them feel good....Some people think its their life's goal to do good, as they see it. That's fine but I sometimes wonder if they do it for their own benefit and for brownie points within their own circle of likewise do-gooders...

Then there are the male feminists who do it to, well, you know, gain favour with the said lady.

Men and women will, and do, do anything, to gain favour with the opposite sex.....

But of course their are other men who do it for an good reason, for no personal gain. They're usually wrong, but that's up to them....:D

Its not possible for a man to become a feminist, I've already explained all that to you...Its possible for a man to have empathy to the feminist cause, but without experiencing discrimination as a member of the subject group, we, they, can only imagine the way the said group feels.

"Being a feminist" does not require that you've experience of being female, it only requires that you support the principle of women having equal rights.

Archived