The Sun - arrests

How incredibly arrogant of you. Some people read the paper out of choice, and some may find other papers a little heavy going. We aren't all well educated, but does that give people who find more intellectually worded papers difficult less right to know what is going on in the world. I'm not particularly fussed which paper I get my news from but I know one thing for sure. I would much rather spend a night with a sun reader than a stuck up prick like yourself.

ooooohhhh - that's not nice.

would you rather 'spend the night' (???) with someone who conspired to hack the emails of a murdered child.

personally I'd prefer a 'stuck up prick'

How incredibly arrogant of you. Some people read the paper out of choice, and some may find other papers a little heavy going. We aren't all well educated, but does that give people who find more intellectually worded papers difficult less right to know what is going on in the world. I'm not particularly fussed which paper I get my news from but I know one thing for sure. I would much rather spend a night with a sun reader than a stuck up prick like yourself.

I'm not stuck up but I do find Sun readers down at the wrong end of the evolutionary chain. To paraphrase your avatar Frank Zappa who said ""Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read," I find Sun journalists can't write and Sun readers can't do much at all. And I've never been arrested by the police.

Archived