The Shoulder of Mutton

helen42

I have been here a couple of times since it was reopened a couple of months ago and it’s a little gem. They have a fantastic chef on board which is obvious by the quality of the food. Fantastic hosts and a warm welcome each time I have been. Also a great venue for a party, there is room at the back which can accommodate a band, buffet and around 70 guests (my sister had her 40th there). Highly recommended & exciting to see how popular this venue will be when more people discover the quality of each aspect of the place! :thumbsup:

I have been here a couple of times since it was reopened a couple of months ago and it’s a little gem. They have a fantastic chef on board which is obvious by the quality of the food. Fantastic hosts and a warm welcome each time I have been. Also a great venue for a party, there is room at the back which can accommodate a band, buffet and around 70 guests (my sister had her 40th there). Highly recommended & exciting to see how popular this venue will be when more people discover the quality of each aspect of the place! :thumbsup:

How long have your friends been running it?

I was there last night for Valentine's, which is the third time I have eaten there and can thoroughly recommend it. It's not some cheap pile high food you get at some places and you can tell if places have a chef on board and not some school dinner cook.

Helen - credit where credit's due if you like a place shout out about it as there are some cheap dirty places out there and if you do recommend and I go there and not like it, well I just won't go back again.

Nikki - you don't seem to trust people, shame really living a life like that... you must miss out on a lot love.

Archived