The blades win and the owls ermmmmmmm

s2 blade

The way the blunts are spouting the season is over,we will see

Didn't you know that the season was over and the blunts have won the league ! :hihi: :hihi:

Bad result today for us and still thinking playoff's for sure but not counting any pig's , sorry chickens as there is a lot still to play for !

Good solid result for the blunt's and they can put numbers past teams which we don't seem to be able to do which could bite us in the bum come season end.

Anyway roll on the derby !! :)

No, even when the Blades do play.

The league table doesn't lie.

Sheffield Wednesday are far superior.

And you had the cheek to question my footballing intelligence! :hihi:

Lets see, the league table can only really offer a comparison when teams have played the same number of games, when United have played the 2 games in hand over you lot then come back and tell us then who are currently the best team in sheffield.

You need to look at your recent form tables compared to ours and come back and tell us based on recent form who are currently the best team on the pitch as that would be a fair comparison. Looking at your recent defensive statistics you need to worry about your back four as they a leaking significantly!, and thats without the Blackpool game.

Fact! - You lot have hit a bit of a rut that you need the shake quickly, as a Blade I can see it and judging by Wednesday fans I know and speak to who go week in week out they know it.

What do they all say on here? "Quietly going about our business, we dont need to blow our own trumpet we let the pitch talk and march on".

Archived