The blades win and the owls ermmmmmmm

s2 blade

The 66 minutes it took to score per chance?

Only a fool would think that yesterday was a struggle! We were on top the whole.game and scored 3 in the last half an hour ! If we had scored 3 in the first half an hour would the rest of the game have been a struggle had it stayed at just 3 ?

Very disappointing result yesterday, Wednesday love to make things difficult for themselves, maybe it will be the play offs eh ..... the ball is now firmly in the court of Sheffields answer to Brazil, Swilson is changing the attitudes of thousands of 'bitter Blades' ........ roll on the derby ... I love it when there's a whiff of confidence (or is that pork ?) Butchers apron at the ready :hihi:UTO

Confidence .... where's yours? It was only 2-1 and it was the mighty exeter :)

Sheffield Wednesday are still the best team in Sheffield.

Fact.

No, even when the Blades do play.

The league table doesn't lie.

Sheffield Wednesday are far superior.

It's a fact Sheffield Wednesday are the best team in Sheffield.

I love it when people put fact on opinions...

You had bragging rights xmas then we had em for a couple of weeks now you have em back,there's more twists yet to come.

ps LB your cap locks are on.

Agreed, we're not home and dry, both teams will have surprise results between now and the end of the season.

It's going to be close, but I feel confident we can edge it.

The 66 minutes it took to score per chance?

We will start worrying when games are played over 66 minutes.

Archived