The blades win and the owls ermmmmmmm

s2 blade

These next 2 weeks will give a true refection on both teams promotion hopes. United may be able to get away with drawing the Huddersfield and S6 matches, of course we would like 2 wins, but to avoid defeat in both 6 pointers has to be the aim.

But a great Sheffield double for the Blades this weekend, long may it continue.

The table looks very healthy , points in hand, great goal advantage and 2nd favs for the title with the bookies.

These next 2 weeks will give a true refection on both teams promotion hopes. United may be able to get away with drawing the Huddersfield and S6 matches, of course we would like 2 wins, but to avoid defeat in both 6 pointers has to be the aim.

But a great Sheffield double for the Blades this weekend, long may it continue.

The table looks very healthy , points in hand, great goal advantage and 2nd favs for the title with the bookies.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And dont tell Aaron, he reckons the MASSIVE will have pulled away from us by the time we have both played our next 3 matches

i for one am bitterly dissapointed with the result yesterday and feel let down fair play blades for 'doing the job' on these crap teams as we dont seem to do it. its gonna cost us come end of season i have to say what a cracking free kick that second was though.

also aaronns 'facts' are very embarrasing in my book we HAVE to win the derby or be content with playoffs

:hihi::thumbsup:

Archived