The blades win and the owls ermmmmmmm

s2 blade

isn't football great.......they kick you in the teeth every other week...wouldn't have it any other way....rather league one....than the racist premier league...

Sort of agree Easty, I think I prefer the Championship, League one is not pretty to watch and they premier league is full of fakes and divers.

isn't football great.......they kick you in the teeth every other week...wouldn't have it any other way....rather league one....than the racist premier league...

Getting sick and tired of watching the Premier League .... Yesterdays rubbish with Suarez and Evra was the icing on the cake.

Hope Man City win the League and that shuts old whisky nose up ...Anyways back on topic Blades win, Owls lose and Easty lined his pockets again i bet :hihi::hihi:

Not sure what happened to Wednesday yesterday thought they would go 1-0 up and finish off Exeter.

Anyway their slip up is a bonus to our top draw performance against Wycombe.

Onwards and upwards seems like we are playing some decent stuff at the moment plus the 2 week break for us will of been handy.

Archived