Is there anywhere to dance

paula28

Hi Innova,

Are you particularly looking for salsa? There have been quite a few threads about salsa classes because it is pretty popular at the moment.

If you're just looking for an easy to learn dance that's a lot of fun, I recommend modern jive. Blitz do it at Crookes Social Club on Wednesday and Thursday nights (except not this week, due to the hall being used for a charity event) and Ceroc do it at the Davy on Princeof Wales Road.

It's a partner dance, and one you can actually do at parties to any kind of music (unlike belly-dancing - sorry Belrobic!), but you don't need to come with a partner because we all move around regularly.

I teach a few bellydance classes around sheffield if you're looking for something salsa-ish? It's great fun, hope this is helpful.

I've been going to the belrobics class for a couple of years and would definatley recommend it, it's great fun! There is also often belly dance parties and events so it's quite social :)

Archived