A question for atheists

if there is a god, he's a bloody sadist and should be told!

we were told that the bad stuff is all part of god's great plan - a human with a plan like that would be considered a psychopath - when he was creating nature 'hey hey diptheria, that'll get em worried, hang on a minute malaria, oh I'm good'

god can go and do one.

Summed it up very well Frank and don't forget we can go out and murder each other, commit rape and steal from our neighbours all of of which are against Gods rulles but it's because we're human and if we repent our sins this so called all forgiving God will forgive us and let us into heaven. However if life on earth becomes too much to bear and we take our own lives we're on our flaming own. Some of the relatives of the victims of rape and murder would like a word in Gods shell-like if he existed:D:love:

I was six when I realised the whole God thing was extremely sprurious. It was about the same time as someone told me there was no <festive jolly guy> and I thought if he was fake, then it went to reason that the whole God thing was exactly the same. I sort of just accepted it and spent the rest of my life looking at the religious and feeling sad that they needed something to prop up their lives.

And I was happy with that. I realised early that the world was full of lies, and religion is just one of them. It's not even a good lie (like, no your bum doesn't look big in that dress).

I was christened. Not my choice.

Attended Sunday school from the age of 4 till 10. Not my choice.

Attended the local CofE junior school. Only junior school in town.

Sang in the local christian church choir. Aged 11 to 12. I got paid for it :hihi:

Do I believe in God. Nope :|

My choice.

If 'you' do, that's your choice, and I respect that :)

Archived