Holiday in Teneriffe

love Los Cristianos.great weather all year round,approx 15/20 mins from airport.plenty of places to eat,cheap taxis,friendly people been going on and off for the past 20yrs with children no hassle with old style timeshare touts.If anyone did approach you just tell them youve already got a timeshare and they dont bother you.Not had any hassle since about 5 yrs ago.Really laid back no rushing about and a lovely walk at night to los americas the more lively area and a great place in the day for water sport activities.

Apart from 'cardiac hill' in Los Christianos!!!

Sorry mate I forgot about Cardiac Hill I shouldn,t have,I had a time share right at the top,[Hollywood Mirage] for many years.It,s very luxururious but in the end it was a very expensive way to have a holiday so I got rid,my advice to anyone thinking of buying one,don,t do it!!

:confused::(:loopy:

Been to Los Gigantes when we hired a car this year - nice, quite quiet and very picturesque.

We stayed in Adeje, which is 10/15 mins down the road. There are areas which are livelier but there are quieter areas too.

I'd recommend hiring a car too if you can, go for a drive round the island and up Teide, it's lovely.

Archived