Will the council clean dog mess up ?

If the dog mess was in my area would take a shovel to it and shift it myself-I would not delegate such an unpleasant task to another person.Once on shovel I woud relocate to the home of the dog-owner.

Are you certain that the person who owns the dog in the area is responsible for the mess?

I'd be blimmin' livid if anybody just assumed that because I have a dog then my dog must be the one responsible for dog muck in the street. I agree that letting your dog poo all over the place without picking it up is horrible, but there are such things as owners who pick up after their dogs properly.

The street i live in is full of dog mess. You would think someone was drunk with all the mess to avoid. If i phone the council will they come and clean it up ?

Sounds like my back garden with all the cat mess. Filthy little flea bags!!

If the dog mess was in my area would take a shovel to it and shift it myself-I would not delegate such an unpleasant task to another person.Once on shovel I would relocate to the home of the dog-owner.

There are some dirty people in my locality who leave dog poo on the street, I don't know who they are, but rest assured, if I do ever find out, I shall be using your method.

As an aside, we do always clean up after our dog.

If the dog mess was in my area would take a shovel to it and shift it myself-I would not delegate such an unpleasant task to another person.Once on shovel I woud relocate to the home of the dog-owner.

I'm sure you would. Knocking on some skin heads door to bring his pit bull's crap back!

Are you certain that the person who owns the dog in the area is responsible for the mess?

I'd be blimmin' livid if anybody just assumed that because I have a dog then my dog must be the one responsible for dog muck in the street. I agree that letting your dog poo all over the place without picking it up is horrible, but there are such things as owners who pick up after their dogs properly.

I would not guess and would be certain.I would not refer to responsible owners as things but people.

Archived