Huddersfield vs Blades

canadablade

Just not confident at the McAlpine (I dislike the new name).

Let's hope the results remain the same.... it'd be a fantastic night if it did, I see an Owls come back and Blades capitulation

tut tut tut - I hope that was reverse psychology ;)

Top win for us tonight - I have been like an expectant father pacing up and down ffs :?

Excellent win for us and an even better result now that Wednesday have lost to Stevenage.

Wot a night - might even have another glass of wine to celebrate :D

I am buzzing !!

Well done Blades. Takes a good performance to go to Huddersfield and win.

Thanks Sibon, one of the genuine posters on here, what did you make of Megson's comments on Radio Sheffield (if you heard it), sounded like a man in trouble to me? I think your team is ok but is he the right man?

Thanks Sibon, one of the genuine posters on here, what did you make of Megson's comments on Radio Sheffield (if you heard it), sounded like a man in trouble to me? I think your team is ok but is he the right man?

I haven't heard the interview yet.

I'd imagine that Megson is pretty safe. He's done an excellent job so far. We really are a club transformed, compared to last year and he deserves loads of credit for that.

Milan might see things differently, of course:suspect:

I haven't heard the interview yet.

I'd imagine that Megson is pretty safe. He's done an excellent job so far. We really are a club transformed, compared to last year and he deserves loads of credit for that.

Milan might see things differently, of course:suspect:

I agree - dont think he's going anywhere.

Archived