Huddersfield vs Blades

canadablade

After that great result I think it's ours to throw away.

The derby for us doesn't take that much significance now with regards to going up.

We could lose and still be in a very strong position.

However the other lot have to win to have any aspirations of getting automatic promotion.

My opinion of course.

Don't get carried away - we've just made up 6 points in less than a week on them, if they manage a win this weekend, they'll have their tails up for the derby. We've been down there enough times in the last 10 years and either had some shoddy decisions, or just not done the business to get too cocky in mid-February!

If we go there thinking we're virtually up already, we'll get a beating... look how fired up they were for the last derby, and they do seem to save their best for playing the top four.

Don't get carried away - we've just made up 6 points in less than a week on them, if they manage a win this weekend, they'll have their tails up for the derby. We've been down there enough times in the last 10 years and either had some shoddy decisions, or just not done the business to get too cocky in mid-February!

If we go there thinking we're virtually up already, we'll get a beating... look how fired up they were for the last derby, and they do seem to save their best for playing the top four.

How do you work out they save there best for the top 4, they've took 1 point from charlton in 2 games 1 in 1game from us 1 in 1 fromhudders hardly inspiring form is it!

Just spoke to my mate and his mrs, who are Huddersfield supporters (they just told me about Lee Clark getting the sack, or leaving the club) and he said that SUFC were the best/loudest supporters he had seen all season. He also said we were the better team and that he thought Ched was a cut above everyone else he had seen this season with the exception of Rhodes. He is still confident of a play off position for Hudders and I can't argue with that.

Just spoke to my mate and his mrs, who are Huddersfield supporters (they just told me about Lee Clark getting the sack, or leaving the club) and he said that SUFC were the best/loudest supporters he had seen all season. He also said we were the better team and that he thought Ched was a cut above everyone else he had seen this season with the exception of Rhodes. He is still confident of a play off position for Hudders and I can't argue with that.

Being part of a supporters club at our end etc means that I come into contact with some old the older more knowledgable fans from clubs up and down the country and generally get involved with a bit of pre match and post match banter regarding games on certain supporters club forums. Anyway the feedback I have recieved from Huddersfield fans is not bitter and basically says similar to what your friends told you. It was noted how up for it our fans were and how we were extremely vocal but conducted ourselves very well and werent over the top despite it being a potentially heated top of the league yorkshire derby, and as I said it was noted on the style of play we had and how we approached the game throughout with a game plan, we were one of the few teams to go up there and take the game to them. Other points include how we look to have one of the better defences in the league, we were "solid" and youngsters Maguire and Lowton impressed highly.

Archived