Crafty Afternoons for kids at the Harland Cafe (fka Cafe Euro)

jkdawson

Half Term activities at the Harland Cafe, formerly Cafe Euro.

72 John Street, S2 4Q

(next to the edge climbing centre right near go outdoors)

Tuesday 14th February

13.30-15.30

Salt dough modelling and Glass painting workshop

Friday 17th February

13.30-15.30

Sock Puppet Making and Junk Modelling workshop

The workshops are for kids so if you want to leave them at the craft table they need to be aged 6 and over; under 6's are still welcome but need to be accompanied by a grown up. Although grown ups that are big kids really feel free to join in with us! Please come in clothes that can get messy.

£3 per ticket call the Harland on 01142738553 to book your place or just turn up on the day (although your place wont be guaranteed, if there is space you will be most welcome to join in)

So if you think your littl'uns would like it, you can borrow a kid as an excuse to come and play or know anyone that would be interested please spread the word! Itll be really good fun without having to worry about tidying up!

My name is Jess Dawson and I am a playworker at Dobcroft after school club and a Welfare supervisor at Dobcroft Infant School so am fully crb checked. Feel free to contact me for further information

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi there im so sorry for the delay in reply! i read your message passed the info on to steve for the demand and then never got back to you, how rubbish! and yes there are adult taster sessions starting soon (it was going to be sunday 10th june but that clashes with peace in the park so we need to reorganise). Have you got facebook? if you search for common thread creations at the harland you will find us- and hey if you are interested in coming on board and helping organise a craft activity do let me know!

Archived