UK manufacturing grows as exports continue to increase

vinyl

So you refuse to accept something just because it doesn't fit your narrow-minded view. Big deal, it's no less than I'd expect from you to be honest.

I can see it is very difficult for you as you have clearly staked a lot on there being a double dip recession. But a recession required 2 consective quarters of negative growth and it hasn't happened. Although you will be pleased to know that Massive Dip Gordon managed it with months to spare.

It is quite clear that there are a few on the forum who would welcome a collapse in the economy and our credit rating following that of Greece just so they could try to make some political capital out of it. Hard luck guys. We aren't out of the woods by any means but there is clearly light at the end of the tunnel and a very good chance that we will escape a second recession even if large parts of Europe are falling into it.

I can see it is very difficult for you as you have clearly staked a lot on there being a double dip recession. But a recession required 2 consective quarters of negative growth and it hasn't happened. Although you will be pleased to know that Massive Dip Gordon managed it with months to spare.

It is quite clear that there are a few on the forum who would welcome a collapse in the economy and our credit rating following that of Greece just so they could try to make some political capital out of it. Hard luck guys. We aren't out of the woods by any means but there is clearly light at the end of the tunnel and a very good chance that we will escape a second recession even if large parts of Europe are falling into it.

Snnnerrrkkk!!!

Is this the standard "I'm wrong so I'll act like a spoilt child" response?

Seems to be a common one for you.

As before, it'd probably be best if you engaged brain *before* mouth.

That's one of the more intelligent responses. Words of more than 3 letters etc. Do you think he's attending night school?

Yes we, now be told.

Recession is negative growth for 2 consecutive quarters. To date growth has been negative for 1 quarter.

So, no, we are not in recession, yet. So be told and stop trying to fudge the facts to suit your political agenda.

Recession is negative growth for 2 consecutive quarters. To date growth has been negative for 1 quarter.

So, no, we are not in recession, yet. So be told and stop trying to fudge the facts to suit your political agenda.

Bit rich coming from you. Seeing how you used 1 quarter of zero growth, followed by 0.6 % growth as starting point for an optimistic outlook here.

Also found it funny that thread you telling me services figures are quarters and not single months...

Bit rich coming from you. Seeing how you used 1 quarter of zero growth, followed by 0.6 % growth as starting point for an optimistic outlook here.

Also found it funny that thread you telling me services figures are quarters and not single months...

I think you will find that a recession is something that has been defined for decades and the definition pretty much accepted worldwide. It wasn't something invented by posters on Sheffield Forum.

Archived