Best value PAYG SIM card

It depends how much you use it.

I have one pay as you go sim card for when I'm in the US.

Another for when I'm in Germany

And when I'm in the UK I have a Tesco sim card.

I used to have a Vodafone sim card - but they kept turning it off if I didn't use it. I've had the Tesco card for a couple of years; I use it infrequently and it's there whenever I want it.

Just looked again......all I see is "x" amount per month.

I'm not thick. I do understand the word optional.

But I don't see any prices except "per month"

All I want is a sim card I can top up if necessary.

If you credit your account with a tenner that will last you as long as you want it to last (PAYG) if you wish you can use that credit to buy an optional goodybag which is limited to a months use....you don't have to buy the optional goodybag.

I always liked o2 PAYG, best if a lot of people, or at least the person or people you will be contacting most are with them too. Again, per month, but you top up £10 and get unlimited o2 to o2 texts, or £15 for unlimited texts and calls. Plus, keep your credit for calls to other networks. You can also set up a family thing, where only one of you have to top up and buy a bolt on, which gives 5 people (I think 5 anyway) unlimited calls to one another. The other 4 wouldn't have to top up, just the main one.

I once had a phone for almost 2 years, and I used it only to really call people on o2, it clocked up 1,200 hours of outgoing calls, and 29,000 sent texts :o

I had to use most of the credit to buy songs and games as there wasn't much else to do with it. I did have to top up every month, but it was better than topping up £10 per day as I was when I was on Orange and ringing people on o2 :)

But that's my point.

They expire after a month.

That ain't pay as you go is it?

That's "use it or loose it".

Help..... anyone?

That's what I do.I have an unlocked Samsung G 600,which I hardly ever use.

I go to Malaysia quite often so just buy a sim card there and am in contact with my local friends, before I leave the airport.

Archived