How Come The BNP Have Gone So Quiet? Are They Finished?

The BNP are a joke.

A national party that represents multiple nations?

It seems many of their members are now migrating to the EDP.

Can you blame them? We all want to save money, and their combined gas and electric tariff does seem reasonable.

They are crap but I apart from that I think in some ways Labour being voted out has been the worst thing that could happen to them. People voted against them as a protest vote against Labour and their immigration policies in particular. Now you have the tories attempting to deal with immigration and some of the BNPs other pet subjects the point of voting for them as a protest vote has kind of gone away.

Local elections in less than 3 months. Let's see if they can do better than the mighty 2 candidates they managed in Sheffield last year, one of whom has since resigned from the party. I wonder if they'll stand in Grenoside and reap the rewards from their protest at the school there last year.

While ever they are quiet, it's time to worry methinks :suspect:

Good point. The majority of people (particularly on here) want them banned or forced underground, rather than out in the open so we can see what they're doing and laugh at the giant holes in their arguments.

They get want they want, they go quiet and disappear and now you're asking questions?

Archived