Would you risk your life for your dog?

I never said they were the same.I've quite categorically stated they aren't neither are they comparable on any level imho.

Neither did i ask for your interpretation of the Fire service,who you state are better qualified.

I simply asked when does ignoring the Fire service opinion stop being idiocy?

Surely its not that difficult to comprehend is it?

Come off it, you came up with this little nugget

The Fire Service aren't qualified or entrusted with safety regarding water or ice - they're FIREmen. According to the HMRC their role is FIRE safety.

Anyone who starts off with this as an argument into the qualifications of the Fire Service is really struggling.

Come off it, you came up with this little nugget

Anyone who starts off with this as an argument into the qualifications of the Fire Service is really struggling.

So no answer then still, obviously it's not easy for you to respond on sensible answers.

Would you disregard the Fire Service, who you hold in such high esteem, to rescue a human struggling through thin ice?

So no answer then still, obviously it's not easy for you to respond on sensible answers.

Would you disregard the Fire Service, who you hold in such high esteem, to rescue a human struggling through thin ice?

No answer then ? That rings true ...

I have a greater esteem for the Fire Service based on their qualifications and experience. I'm not sure why you would choose to ridicule that.

Fire Service advice for frozen lakes and ponds is

'Frozen ponds and lakes are extremely dangerous. If you see someone, or a pet, fall through the ice and get into difficulty never try to rescue them yourself. Instead phone 999 immediately.'

As for your straw man, start a new thread. I suggest 'Would you risk your life for a human?'

I have a greater esteem for the Fire Service based on their qualifications and experience. I'm not sure why you would choose to ridicule that.

Fire Service advice for frozen lakes and ponds is

'Frozen ponds and lakes are extremely dangerous. If you see someone, or a pet, fall through the ice and get into difficulty never try to rescue them yourself. Instead phone 999 immediately.'

As for your straw man, start a new thread. I suggest 'Would you risk your life for a human?'

I don't care mate really, you either would but you're reluctant to admit it 'cos that would make you guilty of being slow witted and of idiocy(your statement) or your a coward and wouldn't help anybody in distress.

I don't care mate really, you either would but your a coward to admit it 'cos that would make you guilty of being slow witted and of idiocy(your statement) or your a coward and wouldn't help anybody in distress.

I think you need to calm down - your spelling and grammar are splintering under the strain.

When you get to making sweeping generalisation such as "you wouldn't help anybody in distress" it's probably safe to assume you're not advancing your argument very well.

Step away from the thread.

Archived