Evening food - Bacon sandwich a must

Hi,

For the evening 'snack food' part of our wedding celebrations I really wanted the bacon sandwich (as well as other similar food) to be the main theme.

I wanted to rent a local burger Van to sit in the court yard and provide this but I drew a blank on Google. Anyone got any pointers or tips of what I can do instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Our caterers Hazels have offered to do bacon sandwiches for us. We may take them up on the offer but we'd really like a outside food vendor. It not uncommon with ice cream or fish and chip vans at wedding (so I hear) but a bacon butty is hard to find.

I have a couple of very loose leads. One thanks to the forum and I'll let you know how it goes.

Were not looking for anything special just a good tasting bacon butty and a couple of other options.

Our caterers Hazels have offered to do bacon sandwiches for us. We may take them up on the offer but we'd really like a outside food vendor. It not uncommon with ice cream or fish and chip vans at wedding (so I hear) but a bacon butty is hard to find.

Does your venue allow this? My sister is getting married at Whitley Hall, she wanted a chestnut seller type stall outside but they said it wasn't allowed. Not sure why but I would make sure you can have a van/stall etc if you haven't already.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived