OPERA ?? Whats all that about then ?

Is it all about big fat birds squealing about a tragic love lost ?

I dont understand italian so why sing it in England ? :loopy:

I imagine because there's a market for it.

I heard that it's mainly sung in Italian as it simply sounds more poetic than English or German for instance. They are written in other languages though.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070808002557AA77KTl

in 1976 te young frank was taken to see a 'best bits' of wagners ring cycle - while the other lads sniggered , the young frank was blown away, the noise, the spectacle, the divine music - wow! - it joined led zep and deep purple as loud music of choice.

all music is just tunes and songs and rhythm - don't diss it, put some mozart on a loud hifi and have a listen - you might like it

The Full Monty - the Opera... Or what about Threads - The Opera? :hihi:

As for Opera itself, I'm not a fan of "proper" Opera but I do like Andrea Bocelli, and Manchester's Russell Watson (saw him live at the Arena a few years back).

The Full Monty - the Opera... Or what about Threads - The Opera? :hihi:

As for Opera itself, I'm not a fan of "proper" Opera but I do like Andrea Bocelli, and Manchester's Russell Watson (saw him live at the Arena a few years back).

If they did threads by SF they would soon close it :hihi:

Archived