Scum bag insurances

Actually your wrong every call is NOT recorded only a limited amount of calls so there is a chance that the insurer would not have a recording of the call.

Depends who made the mistake, the Op could ask for a tape pull, every call is recorded.

If you cancel a policy mid-term it's like breach of contract, the policy was sold on the assumption you'd be insured for a year.

Actually your wrong every call is NOT recorded only a limited amount of calls so there is a chance that the insurer would not have a recording of the call.

I can only speak from experience but in every call centre in which I have been involved in the install of every call is recorded and also all the keystrokes of the agent..ie you can replay each session back in full voice and data...storage is cheap these days..

Again im speaking from experience aswell ive worked in around 4 call centres and a certain amount of calls are recorded but not every one.

I can only speak from experience but in every call centre in which I have been involved in the install of every call is recorded and also all the keystrokes of the agent..ie you can replay each session back in full voice and data...storage is cheap these days..

I have just sold my car 2.5 BMW 2001 reg and bought a smaller car a C2 1.4 Furio , rang my insurance to swap over , had to pay £51.25 extra to do so , and was also told my fully comp cover which i had with my BMW , has been lowered to third party fire and theft, for some stupid reason i cant understand, something about the cost of my C2 is lower than the cost my bmw was, even though they are both valued at £2000 :huh: so now i am paying fully comp insurance , but only getting third party fire and theft :suspect: my monthly payments have not gone down either i am paying the same amount :roll: Been given the option to cancel with no extra cost , but............. i will lose 1 years bouns !!!!!!

NOW IF I WAS I MAN I WOULD SAY THEY HAVE GOT ME BY THE B******S :rant: CANT WIN EITHER WAY .

Depends who made the mistake, the Op could ask for a tape pull, every call is recorded. If you cancel a policy mid-term it's like breach of contract, the policy was sold on the assumption you'd be insured for a year.

Don't believe that story - but every NHS Direct call is recorded though.

I have just sold my car 2.5 BMW 2001 reg and bought a smaller car a C2 1.4 Furio , rang my insurance to swap over , had to pay £51.25 extra to do so , and was also told my fully comp cover which i had with my BMW , has been lowered to third party fire and theft, for some stupid reason i cant understand, something about the cost of my C2 is lower than the cost my bmw was, even though they are both valued at £2000 :huh: so now i am paying fully comp insurance , but only getting third party fire and theft :suspect: my monthly payments have not gone down either i am paying the same amount :roll: Been given the option to cancel with no extra cost , but............. i will lose 1 years bouns !!!!!!

NOW IF I WAS I MAN I WOULD SAY THEY HAVE GOT ME BY THE B******S :rant: CANT WIN EITHER WAY .

As I said they make it up as they go along. But with them losing so much money on each policy you can't blame them. ;) lmao.

Archived