Scum bag insurances

Every call to an insurance company is recorded. It protects the company above all else. A mistake by the advisor (saying DOC cover is included for instance) could result in a court case and a fine for IN10, driving uninsured. No company in the risk business will expose themselves to such a ...er...risk.

Try it if you don't believe me, call your insurer and dispute what was said in your original call.

It will have been recorded.

I've no idea about NHS Direct, they don't sell insurance.

Every call to an insurance company is recorded. It protects the company above all else. A mistake by the advisor (saying DOC cover is included for instance) could result in a court case and a fine for IN10, driving uninsured. No company in the risk business will expose themselves to such a ...er...risk.

Try it if you don't believe me, call your insurer and dispute what was said in your original call.

It will have been recorded.

I've no idea about NHS Direct, they don't sell insurance.

Absolute drivel; revert when you grow out of short pants.

will you just listen for christs sake.

Every call is NOT recorded i have worked for several insurance companies and only a limited amount of calls are recorded as ive said a number of times now.

The fact that an advisor could mis-advise is absolute tripe as obviously when you agree to any legal binding policy terms and conditions have to be sent out as a legal procedure which shows everything you are covered for so if a company didnt want to expose themselfes to risk they wouldnt be doing so as it is covered in terms and conditions which would then stand as a leg for them to stand on should it be required in court.

will you just listen for christs sake.

Every call is NOT recorded i have worked for several insurance companies and only a limited amount of calls are recorded as ive said a number of times now.

The fact that an advisor could mis-advise is absolute tripe as obviously when you agree to any legal binding policy terms and conditions have to be sent out as a legal procedure which shows everything you are covered for so if a company didnt want to expose themselfes to risk they wouldnt be doing so as it is covered in terms and conditions which would then stand as a leg for them to stand on should it be required in court.

You are wasting your time on that clown my friend; still, nice to know that his intellect extends to knowing that NHS Direct don't sell insurance.

Thing that gets me is i was always brought up to understand that if your wrong its not a bad thing as long as you have the guts to hold your hands up and go ok.

But lately it seems people dont do that anymore.

You are wasting your time on that clown my friend; still, nice to know that his intellect extends to knowing that NHS Direct don't sell insurance.

Bl**dy insurance companies. First is I canceled my car insurance only to be told thats going to cost you £106 cancellation fee. £72 because I am canceling after 6 months and there fore is now a short term insurance and not not paid enough insurance then £34 cancellation fee. Then the second one was I got a quote for a new van insurance, bought the van and now told we made a mistake in your insurance quote and you have to pay another £500. Then going on the comparison quotes only to be told there not exactly correct where do these companies get off.

Every callto insurance companies is recorded, you can ask for a tape pull.

If calls weren't recorded a policy could be sold and the principal policy holder told DOC cover is included, before the documents are delivered the pph is pulled for driving another car and assures the police that the MID is incorrect as they were assured cover was included. The tape pull would reveal what was said.

Archived