Childrens Holiday clubs

alistairt

Hi

Apologies I can't find previous helpful threads but has anyone had good experiences from kids holiday clubs. My wife works part time so I am looking for a couple of days a week during school holidays. They go to one at the moment but its attached to a nursery and the kids are quite young and no longer suitable for a 7 and 10 yr old. Some of the sports clubs sound good but the times are limited to 10 to 4pm. I know sports are fantastic but one is a bit more artistic. I'm probably looking for the unobtainable but it would be good to know if I'm missing anything.

Cheers

Al

hello i work for a company called active1coaching we provide holiday sports clubs in sheffiled and worksop however usualy organized by schools for primary children if you would like more information i would be happy to pass on your details or give you our details, hope this helped

Archived