Fuel Sheffield on Saturdays

angelgirluk

Originally posted by angelgirluk

I had an absolutely AMAZING night last night. Still recovering!!!! :) Thanks guys at FUEL for making it a special night! X X X

Do you work there or someit? It was rubbish both in Hull(where I was) and in Sheffield according to their most avid supporter, Peter41 who like me will be saving himself up for Climax! Anyone know when the next Climax is?

Originally posted by jamiedeep

Do you work there or someit? It was rubbish both in Hull(where I was) and in Sheffield according to their most avid supporter, Peter41 who like me will be saving himself up for Climax! Anyone know when the next Climax is?

january 13 or 20 m8, ill find out later today 4u for defo. :thumbsup:

posted by jamiedeep

Sheffield according to their most avid supporter, Peter41 who like me will be saving himself up for Climax

Oh I didnt realise I was saving up... better start then ;) ...

I was gonna add something else on the end, but having problems wording it, might try tonight

Originally posted by peter41

Gosh no, :o :o :o , I was trying to make it not sounds .... "oustpoken" or "start another backlash of bitchy comments" :thumbsup:

i am glad peter.

but u could do as u like - it is a free world after all, and im sure we're here to stay. :rolleyes:

Archived