A way to save money and come out smelling of roses.

Have you not sent one this year? Yeah but if you save the £20 card for next year, and always do that, it'll look like you got a really nice card, when you actually only spent £1

Could even get valentines present in Christmas sales.

I bet you could get everything really nice for like £20 ish

I can keep twenty girlfriends happy for £20 doing it my way and still have 20p left for presents.

Yeah, but I meant how are you supposed to get presents for 20p!? 1 penny sweet each?!

No, I'm a brunette actually :hihi:

Packet of love hearts,[will have to be out of date from market to get them at that price] put one in each card.......Now come on Natts how romantic is that?.

That is slightly romantic in a very odd way :hihi: except for the out of date part

Well the cards out of date, the love hearts also but they will never eat it anyway, they'll save it and tell their mates what a lovely idea it was and none of them got a love heart in their card.

So that's it Natts twenty girlfriends all kept happy for £20, watch out for the postman on the 16th sweetheart.;):love:.....................

Archived