A way to save money and come out smelling of roses.

The World would be a rather dull place if we agreed on everything.

I dont need a reason to send my wife flowers or a card or take her for a meal that comes from the heart without anyone telling me I must !!

So glad I take this approach than to be pressured into it just because I should.

Saying that going to a 2star restaurant in Notting Hill on Saturday so will share a glass or two of something rather nice.

Enjoy Valentines day how ever you celebrate it members.

There are many other ways also to express your sentiments towards anyone. Give her some utility gift. Fashionable wears, kitchen accessory or decor item may be good choice. Get nay gift you chose customized with your identity.

The World would be a rather dull place if we agreed on everything.

I dont need a reason to send my wife flowers or a card or take her for a meal that comes from the heart without anyone telling me I must !!

So glad I take this approach than to be pressured into it just because I should.

Saying that going to a 2star restaurant in Notting Hill on Saturday so will share a glass or two of something rather nice.

Enjoy Valentines day how ever you celebrate it members.

I did buy my wife a shower for her twenty first birthday and a lawnmower for her twenty fifth.

I save my valentines cards and gifts for other peoles wives.;).

It is supposed to be secret.:hihi:.

Archived