Do fairies live at the bottom of our garden?

hi i have just looked at a artical on facebook where remains has been found of a fairy..the pictures are taken out of a news paper..police are conducting the findings of it...wasnt their some in sheffield once in the 1900s any one know out their..so do fairies live at the bottom of our gardens...some one must know the answer

hi i have just looked at a artical on facebook where remains has been found of a fairy..the pictures are taken out of a news paper..police are conducting the findings of it...wasnt their some in sheffield once in the 1900s any one know out their..so do fairies live at the bottom of our gardens...some one must know the answer

Yes, yes they do. They only usually come out at night when there is a full moon though. You can tell if you have them by the presence of any toadstool rings in your garden as they use them as a kind of forum for social gatherings.

If you find one big enough then on the eve of a full moon, just before midnight, you can gain entry into fairy land by walking round it backwards three times chanting el-bi-lug, el-bi-lug before jumping into the middle.

jb

yes, yes they do

you only see fairies in the warm summer months as just before sept-october they climb on the backs of migrating birds ..this happens every year..so in may-june they return.on the backs of sea gulls..thats why you dont see them in winter..its cold for them and they build their houses under rubarb plants..even in old plant pots..fairy rings are common to see even on the moon during the winter months

Archived