Do fairies live at the bottom of our garden?

hi i have just looked at a artical on facebook where remains has been found of a fairy..the pictures are taken out of a news paper..police are conducting the findings of it...wasnt their some in sheffield once in the 1900s any one know out their..so do fairies live at the bottom of our gardens...some one must know the answer

Whilst people are free to say and can believe in a god you most certainly can have fairies at the bottom of your garden.

My old dad used to to say there were fairies at the bottom of our garden. He meant the outdoor privvy.

Yes ive heard they like to congregate in and around outdoor toilets.

Actually, perhaps i shouldnt admit this but when i was a kid (about

7 yrs i guess) i woke up one night , turned my head to look upward and saw three or four fairies flying in a circle above my head the room was dark but they had their own illuminessence.

When i realised what i was looking at i was horrified and ducked under my covers not daring to look again. I eventually fell asleep and when i woke next morning i ran in to tell my mum what happened, guess what? Yes she said id been dreaming.

It was a strange experience whatever, i still think about it often, now 30 + yrs later it seemed very real.

I think they are real but more a spirit being thing than a physical one that uses toilets.

Archived