Friends with benefits

You're over thinking it. If you sleep with a friend you might lose them as a friend (you will if they aren't in your main circle of friends ) as and when it goes pear shaped. So either take a chance and be prepared for the fallout or sleep around. But from your last post you don't just want sex you want the intamacy which sounds like a proper relationship. Your average student would think so.

Sex between friends with benefits is more recurring and affectionate than that of a one-night stand. And I feel it offers the advantages of caring friendship and sexual enjoyment without the emotional turmoil and commitment associated with romantic love. Or could I be wrong as I have never tested the water!

Sex between friends with benefits is more recurring and affectionate than that of a one-night stand. And I feel it offers the advantages of caring friendship and sexual enjoyment without the emotional turmoil and commitment associated with romantic love

Very true!

Very true!

Glad you agree! Is sex without love possible esp for a woman? Because sex is more than just a physical act of pleasure. It strips us, if just for a moment, of all of our social masks, and bares our physical desires (and some might argue, our souls) to the other person.

Glad you agree! Is sex without love possible esp for a woman?

Oh yes...

Nothing better than love making, but sex is very possible, but if you take it as it is love making then there's no difference.

If I meet someone I have feelings for them, but that doesn't mean I have to have a binding relationship even though I could easily say I love you to them.

When you say "esp for a woman", evolved into women's ethos is reproduction and protection, but if you're clear with yourself that this isn't what you want out of this encounter, then...

Doesn't mean you can't enjoy the feelings that go with sex, you just got to be in control of your feelings.

Glad you agree! Is sex without love possible esp for a woman? Because sex is more than just a physical act of pleasure. It strips us, if just for a moment, of all of our social masks, and bares our physical desires (and some might argue, our souls) to the other person.

It's intimate yes, but that's part of the sensation.

A lot of relationships fail because they get too close and lose that spark... experiment, dare, tease and have fun...

Archived