Irony, thy name is Warsi

Many religious terrorists have secular designs, Islamic terrorism is often about US troops in Saudi and western support for Israel rather than religious motives.

They do claim it in the name of religion, Hamza was shown to even today...

But just because they are not doing it in the name of an actual religion it doesn't then mean that they are doing it in the name of Atheism. Do you understand that simple difference?

Christmas is a pagan feast, architecture predates Christianity, Jesus didn't invent buildings.

1) Yule is a pagan festival! It now has significance as a Christian festival too.

2) Church architecture has everything to do with Christianity.

Why are you acting so ridiculously?

Marter Scorcese or Steve Marter?

I'd quit before you embarrass yourself even more, you seriously think Christmas is because Jesus was born December 25th??

Never said he was, as far as i'm aware this ordinary guy was supposedly born nearer the summer.

Do you not see how the world works. Christmas is here to stay and is owned by Christians, me I celebrate Yule, but i'm welcome as is everyone to celebrate Christmas.

Archived