Irony, thy name is Warsi

Possibly not scripturally but they are culturally, in this country

Nope, fewer than 10% attend Church, the figures rose a bit with Polish immigration. An awful lot of Christmas, like the date, the tree, the meal, mistletoe, presents etc etc have nothing whatsoever to do with Christ.

Nope, fewer than 10% attend Church, the figures rose a bit with Polish immigration. An awful lot of Christmas, like the date, the tree, the meal, mistletoe, presents etc etc have nothing whatsoever to do with Christ.

No, it's just moved away from simplistic idolitory!

Couldn't agree more.

It seems aggressive atheists are on a par with their religious extremist 'brethren'.

Aggressive and atheist isn't synonymous. If I used the term "flying pig with a halo" i'd no doubt be labelled "aggressive" because I would be perceived to be insulting by the religious extremist...or anyone who is religious as they are both one in the same. I mean you can't get any more extreme than claiming man is the product of the Sun and Moon copulating.

Maybe you meant a 'hard atheist'?

Militant secularism a threat to religion, says Warsi

Britain is under threat from a rising tide of "militant secularisation", a cabinet minister has warned.

Religion is being "sidelined, marginalised and downgraded in the public sphere", Conservative co-chairwoman Baroness Warsi wrote in an article for the Daily Telegraph.

The irony is; in a non-secular, Christian government I doubt we'd have a Cabinet Minister who was Muslim and female. If she's worried about secularism she should step down.

My bold

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

About time.

Next step??

Criminalise it!!:D

Mmmm a troll way of avoiding serious debate.

As I said, you're incapable of serious debate. You're good at slagging off muslims based on whatever bnp tract you've read but, like any racist, scratch the surface and there's not much there.

As I said, you're incapable of serious debate. You're good at slagging off muslims based on whatever bnp tract you've read but, like any racist, scratch the surface and there's not much there.

Where am I slagging off Muslims?

Any evidence of me being racist?

Does this tripe pass as adult debate in your house?

Archived