If you need to smell your own breath

If you feel the need to smell your own breath you could try breathing into your hand like everyone does, or I have just discovered a way to do it in a way that you can actually smell it. ;)

Open your mouth, and put your first 2 fingers in your mouth so that your finger nails are resting on the bottom of your top teeth.

Then while keeping your mouth open tap between the top and bottom teeth individually in turn and breath out, and then breath in through the nose. :)

Please let me know if any of you try it, and if it works or not. :D

If you feel the need to smell your own breath you could try breathing into your hand like everyone does, or I have just discovered a way to do it in a way that you can actually smell it. ;)

Open your mouth, and put your first 2 fingers in your mouth so that your finger nails are resting on the bottom of your top teeth.

Then while keeping your mouth open tap between the top and bottom teeth individually in turn and breath out, and then breath in through the nose. :)

Just tried that.

It misted up mi glasses. Couldn't see a thing.

What led you to discover this strange and convoluted practice?

Sat on the bus, bored?

Haven't you discovered 'Angry Birds' :D:thumbsup:

The op's in a coma, you may not get a reply for quite some time.

:hihi:

No Im still alive :D

I was just on this very forum and did it and smelt my breath. I tried then to do it the old fashioned method, that everyone tries when they are off out, and smelt nothing.

I concluded that this new method worked and also that I need to brush my teeth :hihi:

Archived