Great Britain 2012

Obviously you noticed the story so do what I did start a thread,I know those things happen and the Policemans actions were doubly disgusting because he was in a position of trust alas I cant be expected to start every thread on here I simply dont have the time.If you feel that you must point out that the thread may have been started on Race grounds it shows your mindset must be such that you feel its ok for people from a different ethnicity to enslave and rape a young vulnerable girl or at least dont mention it in dispatches,so to speak. So tell me do we adhere to your version of the rules on here ,any negative story concerning people who may have a different ethnicity to Glamrocker must be avoided ?..William Wilberforce, as far as I understand, helped to abolish slavery for all in this country,I dont think he exempted other races in aforesaid abolition.

In other words you can't admit you're only interested in criminals or alleged criminals who are Muslim.

Talking of vulnerable young girls - and therefore I am on topic and much closer to home - the OP failed to mention this South Yorkshire police firearms officer who raped an 8 years old girl. I sincerely hope the OP's oversight had nothing to do with race and religion;

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/firearms_officer_jailed_for_raping_girl_8_1_4242064

Obviously you noticed the story so do what I did start a thread,I know those things happen and the Policemans actions were doubly disgusting because he was in a position of trust alas I cant be expected to start every thread on here I simply dont have the time.If you feel that you must point out that the thread may have been started on Race grounds it shows your mindset must be such that you feel its ok for people from a different ethnicity to enslave and rape a young vulnerable girl or at least dont mention it in dispatches,so to speak. So tell me do we adhere to your version of the rules on here ,any negative story concerning people who may have a different ethnicity to Glamrocker must be avoided ?..William Wilberforce, as far as I understand, helped to abolish slavery for all in this country,I dont think he exempted other races in aforesaid abolition.

The thread was started to highlight the disgusting way the girl was treated by this family and as stated outsiders,now I dont know about you but if someone said to me bring your car to my house and I have just the person to wash it and tell all our other friends to do the same I would be wondering whats going on here,especially if it happened on numerous occasions.

In other words you can't admit you're only interested in criminals or alleged criminals who are Muslim.

Agree with Glamrocker on this. Why did you feel a need to post that link. Yes it's sad but it's utterly off topic. Why do you always try to excuse bad with yet more bad? Until your post, the word muslim wasn't used in this thread. If you were going to post something for balance surely you should have used something like this?

Im interested in criminology full stop,sadly rapes and murders are becoming a daily occurrence,child slavery is not as yet in this country,not that we know ,so therefore any instance where slavery is concerned has to be a important topic to cover irrespective who is the culprit ,in this case they are Asians ,do I therefore ignore it because of their ethnicity ?Show me a case of slavery in this country committed by white/British people and we can have a thread on that

Until your post, the word muslim wasn't used in this thread.

Which day last week were you born? Glamrocker didn't have to mention the word muslim because he only posted it because the peple involved are muslim. If they'd been white like the people in my post would he have posted it? No. Just like the EDL and BNP who demonstrate at courts when muslims are charged with crimes but not when whites are charged with the same offences. It's called hypocrisy and you seem to have fallen for it.

Im interested in criminology full stop,sadly rapes and murders are becoming a daily occurrence,child slavery is not as yet in this country,not that we know ,so therefore any instance where slavery is concerned has to be a important topic to cover irrespective who is the culprit ,in this case they are Asians ,do I therefore ignore it because of their ethnicity ?Show me a case of slavery in this country committed by white/British people and we can have a thread on that

In other words you've started a post about a crime you think white people don't commit. How convenient. But what's this? The BNP losing an employment tribunal against a woman who claims she was held against her will by BNP members.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1488/the-beating-of-the-bnp-in-belfast

Which day last week were you born? Glamrocker didn't have to mention the word muslim because he only posted it because the peple involved are muslim. If they'd been white like the people in my post would he have posted it? No. Just like the EDL and BNP who demonstrate at courts when muslims are charged with crimes but not when whites are charged with the same offences. It's called hypocrisy and you seem to have fallen for it.

Do you know the people concerned only in the link their is no mention of the peoples involved religion,I didnt mention it ,the BBC didnt mention so obviously you have inside information or your mindset must be that to put two and two together yourself,I do believe there are a lot of Pakistanis in this country and in Pakistan who practice other religions..can you please explain to all why you associate them as muslims ?

Aren't they supposed to be found guilty first?

I'm sure if they are it won't stop you finding some sort or back door defence or turn it all round to make out it was the girls fault.

I won't comment on what they supposed to have done in this topic but as soon as they are I will pop by just to see your handle on it all. :|

Its the alleged part that should have people bite their lips on the topic and not fear of upsetting you or anyone else.

You think it would not have as much exposure if they were not Muslim? Are they Muslim ?

I'm off, its not worth debating something that's not yet been proven.

Talking of vulnerable young girls - and therefore I am on topic and much closer to home - the OP failed to mention this South Yorkshire police firearms officer who raped an 8 years old girl. I sincerely hope the OP's oversight had nothing to do with race and religion;

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/firearms_officer_jailed_for_raping_girl_8_1_4242064

Have you started a topic about this, I think that its disgusting and worse still by being done from someone of the law sworn to protect the innocent/law. :mad:

Do you know the people concerned only in the link their is no mention of the peoples involved religion,I didnt mention it ,the BBC didnt mention so obviously you have inside information or your mindset must be that to put two and two together yourself,I do believe there are a lot of Pakistanis in this country and in Pakistan who practice other religions..can you please explain to all why you associate them as muslims ?

Because you use religion - specifically Islam - as a means of criticising people who aren't white. It seems to be the ideology that dare not speak its name. Of course you could prove me wrong by putting on posts about criminals who are the same colour as you. Quite a few - just to avoid tokenism.

Archived