Labour waste yet more money

Your not having a very good day today are you?

You want to carry on and look even more foolish? :hihi::hihi:

I have not asked anything of the sort.

You posted...

If this is the case, then surely the council will have proof of this, minutes from meetings,e-mails etc. the council should then be able to place the costs at the door of Aviva.

And, I responded by saying that you should request a FoI request to prove your case :)

I know exactly what I posted, I think the problem is yours in the fact that you seem unable to read.

Where was the post where I asked the question?

Ok, my error. Not a question, but more a point you made. Yes, I can read, thanks.

Now, back on subject. Do you think waste of public funds is exclusive to labour councils?

Ok, my error. Not a question, but more a point.

Now, back on subject. Do you think waste of public funds is exclusive to labour councils?

Hmmmm

There must be some posts missing somewhere, I can't seem to find your apology anywhere :huh:

But...

In answer to your question, I know its not exclusive to any one party, but Labour seem to do it so well.

Hmmmm

There must be some posts missing somewhere, I can't seem to find your apology anywhere :huh:

But...

In answer to your question, I know its not exclusive to any one party, but Labour seem to do it so well.

Why is that? Why do you think they seem to do it better than any other party? I am intrigued...

This was communication mix up - shouldn't Arriva be taking at least some of the blame for this?

The Lib Dem councillor 'says' it was known the bus route wasn't in use back in August. So of course it must be true. And of course a Labour council deliberately waste money on bus stops that aren't needed.

I'm not sticking my neck out to defend Labour, I just think this is a very silly argument.

Labour run Durham council have spent over 5k erecting a bus shelter where there is no bus service.

Classic Labour incompetence.

Yet another Labour bashing thread. Never mind you're free to have a pop and we'll respect your right to do so, It's a pity you don't feel the same when the boots on the other foot.

Just yet another Tory bashing thread that needs closing.

Archived